Monday, June 14, 2010

license to drive

Who knew that getting a driver's license was so difficult? being a temporary resident of utah, i started here, was rejected because I don't have a SS card (that has since been fixed). I made a few nasty comments about the state of utah on my way out the door there. Next day, went to Ogden and applied for a SS card, drove to Paris Idaho to try to renew my Idaho license, arrived 7 minutes late to the DMV. Sigh. A few days later tried to get a license in Rupert Idaho but was unable to find the place, then the next day managed to find the DMV in Twin Falls, tbut had to leave to go to a bank (who doesn't take debit? seriously). After all this hassle, I am now legally qualified to operate a motor vehicle on public roadways. Congratulations to me! It was quite the non-adventure

1 comment: